

I'm really trying to keep up with this blog thing, but most of you already know that my life is so crazy right now, that I'm not even going to try! I'll post when I can......My head is just spinning from all that I have going on right now. Above are a couple of images of the girls taken by a local photographer, Angelina Buswell.
Anyway, Zoe starts preschool next week for 2 mornings a week. She is so excited and ready to go! I must say that I'm looking forward to the break for a few hours! Zoe has more energy that 5 kids put together.
I am sewing like crazy, as usual, and developing a couple of new lines. The first is "Zo Girl", which is geared to the "tween" crowd, ages 8-12 (or thereabouts). The second is "Delia's Tea Party". This one is for the ladies! I'll be creating very unique skirts for the women out there and I'm so excited! Now, running 4 lines will be very tough and I'll be rolling out the new creations very slowly, but I'm hoping that after the holidays I'll have a bit more time to focus on each line.
Larry taught his "Training Camp for New Dads" class last week in Silverton, and the French division of Glamour Magazine was there doing an article on the program (and him!). I guess the French are starting the same type of program, so Larry is going to be a big feature of this article! They'll be sending us a copy of the November issue, so as soon as we can find someone who knows French, we'll let you know what it says! :)
The girls are doing great and Delia is such a big girl now! She is learning a handful of new words every day and is copying everything her sister does (oh, brother!). These two definitely keep me on my toes every day.
My sister, Lisa, had her baby last week and everyone is doing well. The baby's name is Mary Alice and she looks just like her dad, Wade.
Larry and I are actually off to a date, so I'll post when I can grab a few minutes!
No comments:
Post a Comment