Holy moly! Zoe now has a double ear infection and some kind of upper respiratory cold/infection. Larry also woke up this morning sick. He's got a cold and cough, too. I was really sick a couple of weeks ago, so hopefully this round of illness will pass me by! I'm swimming in a sea of sickness here..........
I'm still visiting preschools in the area and I think I"ve found a couple that I really like. Other than that, I'm just working more hours at the indoor park this week and on nurse-maid duty! Delia is now walking about 95% of the time and turns 11 months old today! We've had a big turnaround in the sleep department this week. She's now in her crib 100% of the time and is putting herself back to sleep when she wakes up! Yeah!!! Last night was the first night she slept through the night, too!
Auntie Bev sent the girls a Valentine's Day card with some money in it, so Larry will take them to the store to pick out a little toy this week. Thanks, Aunt Bev and Uncle Mark!
Not much else to report. Hopefully I'll have more exciting news soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment