Friday, February 1, 2008


Hi all!

Delia is feeling a bit better, but both girls sound awful. We're all surviving, though! The girls and I checked out a preschool yesterday and Zoe LOVED it. I'll be sending her to preschool 2 mornings a week starting in the fall. She loved being around the other kids and I think she'll learn a lot. It'll be good for her to get used to being away from mom for a few hours, as well (in preparation for kindergarten one day!). I still have a few more to look into, though, before we decide on one.


Delia continues to walk more and more. She and Zoe get along really well these days and love to wrestle (read: Zoe loves to climb all over Delia and Delia loves it!). Their personalities are so different. I"ve also noticed something funny at the dinner table. Zoe LOVES veggies and will eat them over meat any day of the week. Delia LOVES meat and will investigate her whole dinner to pick out the little bits of meat here or there! They are opposites in every way!


Anyway..nothing new to report, just wanted to check in! Hope you are all well....



No comments: