Friday, January 25, 2008

We're all back from our trips.


Well...Delia and I had a great trip and she was FABULOUS on the plane! She's walking a lot more now and I imagine she'll be a full-time walker in a couple of weeks. She loves to stand up and clap all of the time now, too. She's so darn proud of herself!

Larry and Zoe had a wonderful trip to the mountains, and apparently Zoe loved the snow. She didn't think much of snowshoeing, though. I think Larry got pretty worn out chasing after her for 4 straight days.

On our trip we found out that my sister, Lisa, is pregnant with her first baby! A new addition will arrive in September and I have a very strong feeling it's a girl. (Guess we'll see if I'm right in a few months.)

Anyway, I'm exhausted tonight, so I'll write more later.

Julie

No comments: