Delia and I made it! She was GREAT on the all-day flights and actually slept quite a bit. I think she's LOVING having mommy all to herself for a change. She's getting used to all the attention. She has been playing with her cousins, Hunter and Lexx. She is getting really good at walking and now takes several steps without falling down afterwards. She'll take 3 or 4, stand there...take a few more. Her balance is amazing!
Delia met her great-grandpa this morning and showed off quite a bit by standing up and clapping many times. We are all having fun and Delia is investigating everything. We actually woke up to snow this morning, too, if you can believe it! I've NEVER seen it snow in MS. I'll post a picture when I can.
Daddy and Zoe are having fun in Camp Sherman, Oregon, and are going snowshoeing today!
I'll post more later!
Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment