Monday, January 28, 2008

Delia's sick


Well...we went to the doctor today and Delia has bronchitis and an ear infection. Poor thing is just miserable. Hopefully the antibiotics will start working soon so she can get back to being a baby! She is really walking all of the time now and seems to prefer it to crawling. She and Zoe are playing really well together these days, which makes mommy happy!


I am researching preschools in the area this week and will be visiting a few. I think I have one picked out and I'm really excited about it. She'll be going two mornings a week starting in the fall. The particular preschool I'm interested in teaches sign language, Spanish, and community service, among other things. We'll see how it all pans out after I visit the schools.


I have several mural projects that I'll be working in March. Part of my payment for the murals is a 4 day weekend at the client's beach house on the Oregon Coast. I love bartering my services!


Well..that's about all for now. I'm exhausted from being up half the night with Delia. More from the Kramer-front later!

No comments: