Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Kramer family online!

Well...we are slowly entering the 21st century by getting our own blog page. We even recently upgraded to DSL instead of dial-up AND bought a flat-screen tv not too long ago! Whew! In addition to that, we gave up our little Honda Accord and bought a Nissan Quest minivan last week. Ahhhh....the comfort! I never in my wildest dreams imagined I'd ever be happy to own a mom-mobile!

Anyway....Larry and I will be posting here as often as we can to keep you in-the-know on Kramer Family Happenings!

See you soon!

Julie

2 comments:

Bev said...

I sure love the new Martin-Kramer Blog

Alyse's Mom said...

What the Hell! I don't know about this...I want up to the minute status reports that are live! You know the 7:00 a.m. daily phone call that I've grown to love and know! You're becoming a yuppy mini-van driving soccor Mom. I tell ya...some people...you just have to love them. I'll check back regularly!